Crafting a winning Australian resume that’s going to capture the attention of a potential employer in Down Under is a fine art where the smallest of details can make the biggest of differences. Here we hone in on those little details that separate a good Australia resume from a bad one.
- Professional email address
- Only include location information that will help make your resume searchable for potantioal employers
- Succinct and active personal summary explaining career objective and value to the organisation
- Clearly highlights core skills
- List most recent and relevant position first to showcase skills and knowledge
- Correctly displays relevant training, institution and completion year
- Provides a good summary of core responsibilities showcasing experience
- Displays real and tangible examples of achievements in the role
- Consistent formatting
Write your own resume for Australia super fast with our tempate
If you want to save yourself some work than use our Australia Resume template:
What should you do next?
Did you know that you can also participate a second and third time in Australia? Read on here: “The second & third Working Holiday Visa for Australia“
- Ultimate Backpackers Packing List! [Free PDF]
- The ultimate document checklist for Australia [with PDF]
- The most useful travel apps for your journey through Australia
- 15 Easy Tips to ALWAYS finding the Cheap Flights
- 10 Tips How To Pick A Good Hostel
- MELBOURNE: 11 Places To Visit Before You Die
Ciao Daniel 🙂
If you find this helpful: Share It with your friends!